Short Cut Pasta Storage Section – Specifications
The storage plant is sized to satisfy fully the purchaser’s requirements as regards the stocking capacity as well as the loading and discharge systems. Therefore it is always a personalised project.
The storage plant can receive pasta from one or more production lines having product capacity up to 6.000 kg/h with possibility to discharge each production line on each single cell.
The total storage capacity is determined by the combination between the storage capacity of one single cell and the total number of cells.
The storage system can feed one or more packaging lines with possibility to discharge each cell on each packaging machine.
- to avoid contamination by foreign bodies
- to avoid mixing of pasta shapes
- to avoid deposits of dust and/or product, making cleaning operations easier
- ease of access to areas of control and/or cleaning
- use of materials suitable for food contact
Please contact us for further details about ANSELMO Short Cut Pasta Storage Section.