- Rotating rack oven.
- Suitable for bakery and pastry production of different types and sizes.
- Occupies less space despite the elevated production capacity.
- Easy to handle oven, suitable to working with a reduced number of operators.
- Electric | Diesel Fuel | Gas
- Oven and baking chamber facades in stainless steel.
- Double layer of insulation with stone wool and ventilation space between panels, minimizing heat loss and contributing to increased energy savings.
- Door insulated with 4 layers of stone wool of high density and with double tempered glass that allows for the clear visibility of the product being baked.
- Door gaskets in stainless steel, ensuring effective sealing and greater longevity.
- Exchanger entirely in stainless steel, which maximizes the heat produced by combustion, allowing for more even baking and energy saving.
- Balanced relationship between fan speed and air flow to minimize dehydration of the baked product.
- High performance steam system, built with very thick steel channels and placed in cascade to create a greater heating surface and a more uniform distribution of steam.
- Door opening end is easily accessible and protected from heat in order to ensure greater durability.
- Expansion valve to prevent excess pressure inside the baking chamber.
- Rotation system with gear motor and torque value preset to protect gears.
- System of high performance resistances, specially designed for greater heat dissipation (electric version).
- Possibility of installing pellet burners upon request.
- System for loading rack on universal rotating platform adaptable to any type of rack of the same size.
- Stainless steel ramp with slight incline for access to platform.
- Electronic control panels with graphic LCD.
- Saving 40 baking programs under the title of each recipe.
- Possibility of programming up to 3 distinct phases for each baking.
- Chamber lighting comes with the option of a timer in order to economize power.
- Automatic steam exhaust when oven door is opened.
- Delayed start up system programmable for each day of the week.
- Automatic placing of rack in input/output position.
- Automatic stop for fan when the steam injection is on, for its complete absorption by the product being baked.
- Manual or automatic steam evacuation valve (this latest feature is from the Small line and is option for the other Rotoram models).
- Diagnosis of breakdowns. Warnings of preventative maintenance.
- Through our Net Service, we can personalize the oven, updating the controls or solving technical problems in any part of the world from our very own facilities.
Please contact us for further details about Ramalhos Baking Ovens Rotating Rack – Rotoram S-Plus.