- Rotating rack oven.
- Suitable for bakery and pastry production of different types and sizes.
- Occupies less space despite the elevated production capacity.
- Easy to handle oven, suitable to working with a reduced number of operators.
- Electric | Diesel Fuel | Gas
- Oven and baking chamber facades in stainless steel.
- Double layer of insulation with stone wool and ventilation space between panels, minimizing heat loss and contributing to increased energy savings.
- Door insulated with 4 layers of stone wool of high density and with double tempered glass that allows for the clear visibility of the product being baked.
- Door gaskets in stainless steel, ensuring effective sealing and greater longevity.
- Exchanger entirely in stainless steel, which maximizes the heat produced by combustion, allowing for more even baking and energy saving.
- Balanced relationship between fan speed and air flow to minimize dehydration of the baked product.
- High performance steam system, built with very thick steel channels and placed in cascade to create a greater heating surface and a more uniform distribution of steam.
- Door opening end is easily accessible and protected from heat in order to ensure greater durability.
- Expansion valve to prevent excess pressure inside the baking chamber.
- Rotation system with gear motor and torque value preset to protect gears.
- System of high performance resistances, specially designed for greater heat dissipation (electric version).
- Possibility of installing pellet burners upon request.
- System for loading rack on universal rotating platform adaptable to any type of rack of the same size.
- Stainless steel ramp with slight incline for access to platform.
- Electronic control panels with graphic LCD.
- Saving 40 baking programs under the title of each recipe.
- Possibility of programming up to 3 distinct phases for each baking.
- Chamber lighting comes with the option of a timer in order to economize power.
- Automatic steam exhaust when oven door is opened.
- Delayed start up system programmable for each day of the week.
- Automatic placing of rack in input/output position.
- Automatic stop for fan when the steam injection is on, for its complete absorption by the product being baked.
- Manual or automatic steam evacuation valve (this latest feature is from the Small line and is option for the other Rotoram models).
- Diagnosis of breakdowns. Warnings of preventative maintenance.
Please contact us for further details about Ramalhos Baking Ovens Rotating Rack – Rotoram S-Maxi.