Baking Oven – Modulram Classic
- compact and completely modular.
- Ideal for public viewing.
- Suitable for hotels and small bakeries / pastries.
- Oven is built according to the client’s specific needs.
- Chambers are completely independent with the possibility of overlapping up to 5 levels.
- Independent control of the top, bottom and front.
- Capacity per chamber:
- – 1|2|3 trays 75x45cm in size
- – 4 trays 60×40 cm in size;
- – Chambers have the possibility of four usable heights: 16|21|26|31 cm.
- Innovative thermal insulation. System developed to minimize heat loss, while keeping the exterior of the oven at room temperature.
- Chamber built with reinforcement to support constant temperatures of 350°C or higher (pending request).
- Steam system is independent for each chamber.
- Water and steam connection in copper and stainless steel.
- State of the art resistance tube system which allows for the temperature to rise quickly.
- System maintenance is easy.
- Stones are built with refractory material 25mm thick, and developed according to a specific formula which allows for greater longevity.
- Doors are robust, 30 mm thick, and made with double tempered glass.
- Functions for controlling top and bottom temperature, is unique in its segment with a portion of the power allocated to the door, adaptable according to oven use.
- Chamber lighting comes with the option of a timer in order to economize power.
- Possibility of turning off vaporizers individually when they are not necessary, with a simple press of a button, in order to economize power.
- Diagnosis of breakdowns. Warnings of preventative maintenance.
- Electronic control panels with graphic LCD.
- Saving baking programs under the title of each recipe.
- Delayed start up system can be individually programmed in each chamber for each day of the week.
- Direct selection on the three digital displays.
- The digital displays indicate the top and bottom temperature and the baking time.
- Delayed start up system with the time countdown in each chamber.
- Steaming cabinet automatically controls heat and humidity and has tempered glass doors.
- Support structure with wheels.
- Cover with or without exhaust.
- Stones built with refractory material or steel plate.
- Vaporizers incorporated in each chamber or without steam system.
- Control Panels:
- – Analogical;
- – Digital;
- – LCD.
Please contact us for further details about Ramalhos Baking Ovens Modulram Classic.