Baking Oven – Electram
- Suitable for large and medium bakery and pastry production.
- Completely independent chambers.
- Possibility of baking with different characteristics in each chamber.
- Flexibility in temperature range.
- – There is independent heating for each chamber with individual control of the bottom, top and front.
- – Electric immersion resistances with a compensation system for uniform heat distribution.
- – Electric resistance system for easy maintenance.
- Electronic control panels with LCD screens.
- Temperature control functions for top and bottom and power percentage for the front, that is adaptable according to the oven’s use.
- The ability to save baking programs under the name of each recipe.
- Chamber lighting has a timer option in order to economize power.
- There is the possibility of turning off steamers individually by simply pressing the button when its use is not necessary, therefore economizing power.
- Start up system delay individually programmable for each chamber for each day of the week.
- Diagnosis of breakdowns. Warnings altering to preventative maintenance.
- Each chamber has its own set of steamers.
- New production system that guarantees greater longevity and installation in place that allows for a greater accumulation of heat while increasing productivity:
- – Stainless steel covering on sensitive area;
- – Total thickness is 10mm;
- – Interior treatment of high temperature in order to delay oxidation;
- – Water and steam connections in copper and stainless steel.
- Innovative thermal insulation.
- System developed in order to minimize heat loss, keeping the exterior of the oven at room temperature.
- The bottom is built of refractory material 25mm thick allowing for greater durability.
- Doors that open downward in stainless steel and tempered glass which is 10 mm thick.
- Doors adjusted for automatic charger (option).
Please contact us for further details about Ramalhos Baking Ovens Electram.